A monthly membership & community
for mothers and early childhood educators
The membership is for you if...
- You love the idea of creating whimsical handmade treasures with natural materials - whether that be for your children, for your students, for gifts or for yourself.
- You are a mother or early childhood educator and would love to keep your creative spirit alive and well!
- You struggle for inspiration and love the idea of curated intentional & heartfelt treasures ready for you to create!
- You crave time to slow down, connect to yourself and delight in the simply joy of making something beautiful with your hands.
- You love the connection and momentum that comes from being part of a community.
a creative project
One creative project each month (video tutorial) to create a whimsical treasure for your child (or to gift), to use in storytelling or something for yourself or the home. Whatever I'm feeling inspired to create! The project will be something "doable" in the month, suitable for beginners and will be sewing & felt craft related.
Get a little behind the scenes update from me, just like if we were sitting sewing together. I'll share with you the inspiration behind our monthly project, recipes I'm making, self care ideas I'm exploring, and maybe even behind the scenes of my creative space. Think of it like a dose of inspiration for your spirit!
Get help and encouragement on your sewing project. Unsure of which materials you need or feeling a little stuck with the project - I'd love to help you! You will be able to post your questions or pictures in the facebook group to get feedback.
Join an amazing community of like minded mothers & early childhood educators! Sewing along with a group always makes a project more fun and keeps the motivation to actually finish.
Members also get access to
The Magical Wool Felt Workshop
A video workshop sharing how to create your very own beautiful hand-dyed felt at home.
how does it work?
- Each month you will receive the membership content via our private membership platform for you to dive into whenever it suits you.
- You will be invited to join a private facebook page where you will be able to interact with the other members & have any questions answered.
- You will have access to the content for the months that you purchased for the life of my website - even if you cancel your subscription.
love notes from members
“I just love what each month brings”
Hi Natalie, may I just say, your sewing circle has brought absolute light into my life, and my sons, and my husbands!. Thank you, I shall eventually do a post of all the goodies I've been making each month. I just love what each month brings, and your heartfelt chats are something I truly look forward to. And to think I couldn't sew 5 months ago! My dearest and oldest friend told me about your circle, and I trialled it for a month, and I just am so peacefully hooked now for the indefinite future! I love what you do. Much love, Alana
“has been so amazing for my mental health & self esteem”
I just finished my cupcakes & wanted to show you the finished set! I have never been a sewer or remotely crafty since I found your Instagram a couple of months ago and now I’m absolutely hooked. My two girls are almost 2 and 8 months and both home with me - my time to myself is veryyyy limited at the moment. So the sense of accomplishment from learning new skills and making a little project from scratch has been so amazing for my mental health & self esteem. So thank you SO much!!
Made by members...
FILL UP YOUR CUP WITH SOUL NOURISHMENT & CREATIVITY!
Join us with a monthly subscription or yearly enrolment.
you can cancel a monthly subscription anytime
(but I don’t think you’ll want to!)
all prices are in AUD.
“SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR LIGHTING THAT SPARK IN ME AGAIN.”
“Thank you so much! I am so excited to create some birthday magic for my little girl. You didn't only gift me with the items but you have given me something much better, the inspiration to dive into my creative mind again and I am so happy! I am quite a creative person and since having my two little ones I had lost that part of me. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for lighting that spark in me again. ”